Andrea Zellner, Benjamin Sawyer, and Alex Galarza discuss recent articles on the GradHacker blog and discuss posts from /r/GradSchool subreddit. Alex is then joined by Greg Colón Semenza to discuss Dr. Semenza’s book Graduate Study for the 21st Century: How to Build a Career in the Humanities.
About the Guests
Greg Colón Semenza is Associate Professor in the Department of English at the University of Connecticut.
- “Seven Reasons to Write From the Start,” by Kaitlin Gallagher
- “Teaching with Google Docs” by Stephanie Hedge
- “What is Being a TA like?” from /r/GradSchool subreddit
- “Friends, comrades, how do I gut a monograph?” from /r/GradSchool subreddit
- “Under-qualified for grad school?” from /r/GradSchool subreddit