Alex Galarza, Andrea Zellner and Benjamin Sawyer discuss recent articles on the GradHacker blog and discuss posts from /r/GradSchool subreddit. Alex is then joined by Tim Lepczyk to discuss his work at eduhacker and digital humanities in general.
- “Accepting Setbacks: Surviving When Your Dissertation Changes” by Katy Meyers
- “Thesis Hatement” by Rebecca Schuman
- “You’re F*****, and You’re Probably to Blame” by Karen Gregory
- Rebecca Schuman’s Response to Criticism of Thesis Hatement
- “What maddening responses do you get when you tell someone you’re a grad student in your field?” from /r/GradSchool subreddit